- To provide support to parents/carers of children and adolescents who are experiencing mental and emotional health issues including depression, anxiety, stress and associated behaviours i.e. self harm, eating disorders, suicidal thoughts etc.
- To offer a listening ear to those willing to share their experiences, thoughts and feelings with others in similar circumstances.
- To work with local authorities and local health services within the community to raise awareness of the need to support parents/carers and families of children/adolescents experiencing mental and emotional issues.
- To establish and maintain links with other charities and associations in order to provide further professional/ specialised support to our parents/carers, thereby creating a clearer understanding, acceptance and greater confidence and resilience in their ability to deal with often difficult and uncertain situations on a day to day basis.
- To provide this support in Medway and surrounding areas to all parents and carers who are experiencing mental and emotional difficulties with their children and young people.